Comment about Dr. Oppenheimer

Today I just placed my first 3 mini-implants in a maxillary partial denture case. I was amazed as to how easy it really was! I was told that "if you can extract a tooth, you can place an implant". And 'they' are right! I was reluctant to get into implants because I thought they were not for the general dentist but I decided to try the mini implant system by Imtec. I also contacted FIRST Dental Lab and spoke to Dr. Ben Oppenheimer who walked me through the case. He helped me select the proper implants, he designed the surgical guide, and made the immediate temporary partial. The patient needed a failing abutment tooth extracted which, would have left her entire upper right quadrant edentulous. Everything went right into place and because of the mini implant system, she left with a secure temporary partial in place.


Steven Esposito DMD, MAGD

Ballston Spa, NY

1 comment:

Param said...

Dental care is one of the important part of health care because healthy dental care can improve your oral health care.

Dental Open on Sunday

For a Consultation:

By Phone: (716) 435-9225 By E-mail: Ben@MDIGuy.com